UVdesk support allows to group users into teams (a subgroup of any group) which make it easy for allocating conversations to a group of people in spite of assigning to an individual one.
Quick steps for adding Teams:
- Login to the UVdesk Support Portal.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "USERS" menu and under it, you will find "Teams".
- Click on the "Teams" Icon and then you will see a list of existing teams or sub-groups ( if any ) and "New Group" button.
- Click on "New Team" and a new page will open. Enter Name, Description, Users, Groups, and tick on "Status" for Enabling that group.
- Click on "Save Changes" to save information and create the Team.
Points to Ponder:
- You can sort the groups on the basis of "Name" and "Created at".
- You can also filter the groups by Status- All, Active, Disabled.
- You can also search the group by typing the keyword.